Ready for new home improvements but don’t know where to begin? Energy One will help make your window and patio door replacement as easy as possible. From helping you select the products that fit your needs, to professionally installing them — Energy One experts will be with you every step of the way. That's the Energy One Way.
Signs that your old windows need to be replaced
- Air is leaking in and out of your windows, causing hot and cold drafts.
- There is unsightly fogging between the panes of glass.
- There is no UV protection on the glass.
- If your window's frame or sashes are hot or cold to the touch, that is a clear sign that the windows are made of highly conductive materials.
Solution: New windows with high-performance insulating glass technology helps eliminate drafts and will help keep the glass from conducting heat or cold — making your home more comfortable and energy efficient year-round. Energy One's sealed insulating glass has a lifetime warranty against seal failure.
High energy bills
- Your old single-pane or double-pane windows are not energy-efficient, making your furnace and air conditioner work harder.
Solution: Reduce heating and cooling costs by replacing your windows with Low-E (Low-Emissivity) insulating, double- or triple-pane glass. For maximum energy savings, purchase ENERGY STAR® qualified products.
- You want to prevent your furniture, carpet, wood, and window treatments from being damaged by the sun's fading rays.
Solution: Replacement windows with Low-E glass coatings reflect the sun's UV rays away from your home, to help protect your furniture, drapes and carpets from fade damage.
No emergency escape route
- Older windows that don't open easily or are painted or nailed shut are a serious safety issue — they may prevent you from escaping your home during a fire when seconds count.
Solution: New windows will glide open and shut easily and lock securely — giving you a dependable escape route and more peace of mind.
- Your original window frames are chipped or deteriorated
- Glass is cracked or broken
- Hardware is missing or damaged
- There are water stains on or around the window
Solution: New windows will dramatically improve the beauty of your home — inside and out.
They're a hassle to clean and operate
- Your old windows are difficult to open or close
- Cleaning is a major inconvenience
- Replacement parts are hard to find or even non-existent
- Window exteriors require frequent scraping and painting
Solution: Today's high-quality replacement vinyl windows open and close almost effortlessly. And, they're designed to make cleaning the exterior glass from inside your house easy and they require little maintenance. Plus you won't have to worry about hunting down replacement parts.