Millennium (East Coast)
Passion. Beauty. Comfort.
Energy One is proud to present the all new Millennium Window. This window is manufactured to meet the proposed rigorous label requirements of the ENERGY STAR® program for 2015 – a true Super Window! This window blends state-of-the-art technology with old world charm and style.
Our new Millennium offers it all; from advanced triple glazed glass packages to a selection of warm interior woodgrain finishes, you are limited only by your imagination. However, even a masterpiece like the Millennium window is worthless unless properly installed. That’s why our factory certified installers will make sure your Millennium Series will be installed with precision and care. All you need to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the comfort and peace of mind that only our Millennium can deliver!
- PVC frames and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made tough and solid with Resipure (PVC) Resin.
- A network of strategic insulating air chambers helps to reduce conduction and reduce high energy bills.
- QUAD-4 weatherstripping at the header adds even more protection from the elements.
- ClimaTech® TG2 triple-paned insulated glass package featuring two layers of multiple layer, spectrally selective low emissivity Low-E glass and argon gas for your greatest energy efficiencies, outperforming most mid priced low E glass systems by over 125%.
- Trinity Windjammer Interlock System at the sash meeting rails creates a super-tight seal against air and water infiltration.
- PPG InterceptTM Warm Edge Spacer System maximizes window performance and longevity.
- FiberForce Sash Reinforcement for added strength and energy efficiency at the meeting rail.
- Exclusive double lift rails provide strength and stability for easy operation.
- Drop-in glazing adds extra protection from the elements.
- True Slope low-profile, pinch-welded sill offers maximum protection from the elements.
- Hidden screen track for clean lines and added beauty.
- ProFiciency pre-expanded, high-density foam core masterframe for optimal insulation efficiencies.
- All Casement Windows feature the rust resistant HD Hi-Performance Operating Hardware with maximum strength for lifelong ease-of-operation.
- The Pivot True "sash alignment" balance shoe is a poly-composite balance shoe made from the most durable polymers that enable the sash to glide smoothly and easily.
- The Four-to-one-Evenflow Balance System ensures smooth and easy sash opening and closing and has been rigorously tested for decades of smooth operation.
- Dual ventilator locks provide a safe and secure way to keep windows open for needed ventilation.
- Full balance covers help to protect against air infiltration and add a finished look to the window.
- Tilt-in top and bottom sashes make cleaning safe and easy from inside the home.
- Wool-pile triple-barrier weatherstripping provides superior protection from air and water infiltration.
- Color coordinated, powder coated zinc high performance cam locks and keepers.
- Beveled masterframe adds to the architectural appeal of the exterior.