Millennium (West Coast)
Passion. Beauty. Comfort.
Energy One is proud to present the all new Millennium Window. This window is manufactured to meet the proposed rigorous label requirements of the ENERGY STAR® program for 2015 – a true Super Window! This window blends state-of-the-art technology with old world charm and style.
Our new Millennium offers it all; from advanced triple glazed glass packages to a selection of warm interior woodgrain finishes, you are limited only by your imagination. However, even a masterpiece like the Millennium window is worthless unless properly installed. That’s why our factory certified installers will make sure your Millennium Series will be installed with precision and care. All you need to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the comfort and peace of mind that only our Millennium can deliver!
- Heavy-duty, fusion-welded, multi-wall frame and sashes provide outstanding durability and structural integrity.
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header optimizes thermal protection and energy savings.
- Insulated glass unit** with warm-edge spacer reduces the transfer of heat and cold.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails provide added insulation, security and comfort.
- Steel reinforcement in the meeting rails increases rigidity and strength.
- Drop-in glazing improves energy efficiency and interior aesthetic appeal.
- Hidden screen track for added beauty.
- Sloped sill for easy cleaning and prevention of water accumulation.
- Compression bulb seal delivers added protection against inclement weather.
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping between the jamb and sash helps block infiltration of air and water.
- Sashes glide on nylon-encased dual brass roller system for smooth operation (sliding window).
- Half screens are standard; optional full screens are available.
- Ventilation limit-locks provide a safer, more secure airflow.
- Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Both sashes tilt-in for easy cleaning of the window from inside your home.
- Constant force balance system ensures effortless operation of the sash.
- Dual, integrated lift rails provide sturdy access for raising and lowering sashes.
- Low-profile tilt latches offer enhanced beauty.