Regency II Fusion-Welded Vinyl Windows are known for their beauty, exceptional stability and easy installation. With Regency II Windows, there is no need to choose between style and energy savings because Regency II Windows offer the best of both worlds.
A multi-chambered sash and mainframe design creates insulating air space for thermal efficiency. Insulated glass units feature double-strength glass with optimal air space for year-round performance. A beveled exterior profile gives Regency II windows a clean, elegant look. Plus, you’ll find this beauty to be timeless with Regency II vinyl frames that will never chip, peel, crack or warp, and will never need painting or caulking.
Regency II Windows allow for easy installation and thanks to the tilt-in sashes, cleaning is safe and effortless. Regency II Windows are the ultimate choice for quality windows for beauty and energy savings.
Perfectly suited for any remodeling application, the Regency II is the best choice for western region remodeling projects where stucco homes are prevalent.
Regency II Features
- Protective bulb seal at the sill for added weather protection
- Heavy-duty, fully extruded stucco flange for easy installation
- Interlock at sash meeting rails for security, comfort and well-being
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior
- Available in block or stucco frame application